What Comes Out Of Your Body When You Detox?
We acknowledge that the best detox cleanse is initiated by your body on its own. We are powerfully made, and the body can heal itself, IF SUPPORTED BY ITS ENVIRONMENT!
Urea is the number one waste product removed from your body by the kidney. According to Medical News Today, urea is a byproduct of protein breakdown.
Uric acid is another waste product removed by the kidney when the body detoxifies. It results from the breakdown of nucleic acids.
Ammonia is another waste product removed by the liver and converted to urea. Urea is then removed from the body by the kidneys through urine.
Creatinine is an unwanted product of metabolism that is removed from the blood by the kidneys during detox by glomerular filtration or proximal tubular secretion.
When your body detoxifies, it also gets rid of industrial toxins like heavy metals and some new-to-nature molecules.
Detoxifying also helps your body get rid of other toxins like unwanted products of haemoglobin metabolism and toxins made water-soluble by phase two in the liver. In addition, the detoxification process may also help flush out hormone metabolites and nutrients or foods consumed in excess like salt and vitamins C and B.
Excess Sebum And Dead Skin Cells
These are some things that will come out of your body when you use skin detox products. Most detox products for the skin are merely topical skincare products. However the skin is eliminating from inside, and so supported by detox from inside on a GUT level will have more benefits. It is like putting on pretty clothes and thinking it will hide reality within!
These products can help you remove excess sebum and dead skin cells that may clog your skin pores. However, be very careful when purchasing skincare products, as some may contain harmful products. Talk to your dermatologist first and let them recommend the best care products for your skin based on your skin type and sensitivity. Keep in mind as mentioned above that the best clean up for your skin is from within…
Significant signs that you can benefit from a detox
Although your body detoxifies by itself, it may send you some messages that you need to adopt cleansing strategies like doing a professionally supported Juice4Joy detox & cleanse. Some signs you need to watch out for include:
- Fatigue. This is one of the signs that your body is in dire need of a detox. You can naturally cleanse through strategies such as drinking more water. Fatigue may also be a result of many other things, so talk to your doctor if hydration doesn’t help.
- Disrupted Sleeping Patterns. Fatigue goes hand in hand with disrupted sleeping patterns. You may be fatigued because you aren’t getting enough sleep. In such a case, you can naturally help cleanse the kidneys through hydration and dietary changes. These dietary changes include avoiding processed foods, refined carbs, sugary foods, artificial sweeteners, caffeine, alcohol, high sodium foods, and possibly even animal products.
- Infrequent Bowel Movements. An irregular bowel movement may result in the buildup of waste and toxins in your GI tract. Additionally, it also may be a symptom of slowed digestion alongside constipation and straining. This is a strong indication that your GUT HEALTH is weak. Giving your gut a rest from digesting heavy complicated foods can assist in it restoration and reset.
- Your liver gets rid of some waste products through your GI tract. Drinking a strategic range of Juice4Joy cold pressed juices along with water as planned within our programs, these key organs get to function better.
- Skin Issues. The body may also be telling you of your health issues through your skin, it may be dull, dry, and even breaking out, dark liver spots, early onset of aging. The skin is an organ that is used to eliminate toxins from the body, as is sweat, urine, faeces, mucus. You will notice Sweat may be smelly, urines dark and also smelly, faeces maybe hard and dry as well as smelly, or loose and smelly with mucus. The nose is also used to eliminate, and this is often recognised through post nasal drips, sinus reaction to environments (allergies) all signs that the body is not coping and needs a reset.
This does not get sorted over night, there are no quick fixes. It is about a lifestyle change longterm.
At Juice4Joy we teach lifestyle change. We professionally support your regular detox and cleansing to be sure you realist empowering change.
I know there is a lot of contoversy out there about “Juice detox’s” however we have been helping people help their health for 10 years now, and we are so happy that we have helped people find their whole body health and happiness.
When your GUT and Body are not functioning optimally your are not able to embrace life fully. At Juice4Joy we are about whole body health from the inside out. This is the journey to loving your life.
We specialise in professionally supported detox and cleansing from a gut level, and beyond.
We us our wonderful range of products, Juice4Joy, Soup4Soul, Vegan2Go, Smoothie2Go. To ensure that you are consuming what heals you. Programs can be personalised, however we have a wonderful range for beginners to advanced clients.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you and help you help your health!